Call Latch Module
- A discreet monitoring module that allows any device with a normally open or normally closed switch to generate a Standard call on an 800 Series Call System.
- Measures just 25 x 20 x 15mm – ideal for locating inside or alongside the monitored device.
- Red reassurance LED illuminates when a call is made.
- Can be connected to panic buttons, door bells, radio receiver transmitter pairs, ultra-sonic receiver transmitter pairs, etc.
- Requires a separate reset point.
- Mounts using a self-adhesive pad (supplied).
Determined by the type of control equipment and number / type of field devices connected to the system.
Link wire – keep intact for normally closed operation; cut for normally open operation.
|Onboard 6.35mm Remote Jack Socket|
|Onboard Infrared Receiver|
|Product dimensions (mm)|
30 W x 25 H x 20 D mm. Approximate length of each flying lead is 102mm.
|Construction & finish|
Dimensions & Mounting Information
|Product dimensions:||25 W x 20 H x 15 D mm. Supplied with a self-adhesive mounting pad.|