ActiV Relay Base with Diode
- Compatible with C-TEC’s entire range of ActiV fire detectors.
- Includes a 1A @ 24 VDC relay controlled by detector’s remote LED output.
- Ideal for switching CCTV, security and door retaining systems.
- Third-party certified to the relevant parts of EN54 in conjunction with our ActiV detectors.
- Easy to fit with lots of working space.
- Can be ceiling mounted in any orientation due to the true 360° degree viewing angle of the LED indicator strips on all ActiV detectors.
- Integrated detector/base locking mechanism, head removal tool and ID tag.
- Simple ‘click and twist’ design.
- Remote LED terminals for the optional connection to a BF318 Remote indicator.
- C4408R non-diode relay base also available for use on systems that do not require head out monitoring.
Certified to the relevant parts of EN54 by Intertek as part of our ActiV fire detector certifications.
(1) +V In; (2) +V Out; (3) Remote LED +V; (4) 0V; (5) 0V; (6) Screen; (7) Screen. NO/C/NC relay connections. Contact rating @ 24VDC is 1A. Terminals can accept up to 2.5mm fire rated cable.
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|
White polycarbonate rated to UL94 V-2 with bright tin plated steel terminals fitted with nickel plated steel screws/washers.