ActiV High 75ºC Fixed Temp. Heat Detector
- A high-quality Type B high fixed temperature (75ºC) heat detector offering outstanding detection performance at a very competitive price.
- Manufactured by C-TEC in the UK.
- Third-party certified to EN54-5 by Intertek.
- Wide 6-33V DC operating voltage.
- Two 8mm x 2mm ultra-bright red LED indicating strips offering 360º visibility.
- Compatible with our ActiV C4408D diode, C4408 non-diode and C4408R relay bases.
Generates an alarm condition when it detects a temperature of between 69ºC & 85ºC.
|Static response temperature|
|Alarm reset voltage|
Remote LED output available via ActiV base. Current source to the negative line, short-circuit protected. Max voltage 2.7V DC
|Product dimensions (mm)|
102.2mm diameter x 37mm deep (detector in base); 102.2mm diameter x 57.5mm deep.
|Construction & finish|
White polycarbonate casing rated to UL94 V-2 with nylon parts.
|Intertek Third Party Approval Certificate – ActiV Detectors to EN54-5/7||190.88 KB||Download|
|EU CPR Certificate of Conformity – ActiV Fire Detector Range (CoC)||882.35 KB||Download|
|EU Declaration of Conformity – ActiV Fire Detectors (DoC)||160.74 KB||Download|
|EU Declaration of Performance – ActiV Fire Detectors (DoP)||184.25 KB||Download|
|UKCA CPR Certificate of Conformity – ActiV Fire Detector Range (CoC)||167.45 KB||Download|
|UKCA Declaration of Conformity – ActiV Fire Detectors (DoC)||162.27 KB||Download|
|UKCA Declaration of Performance – ActiV Fire Detectors (DoP)||103.49 KB||Download|