ActiV Multi-Sensor Fire Detector
- A high-quality multi-sensor fire detector offering outstanding detection performance at a very competitive price.
- Manufactured by C-TEC in the UK.
- Third-party certified to EN54-5 and 7 by Intertek (also tested to pr-EN54-29)
- Wide 6-33V DC operating voltage.
- Two 8mm x 2mm ultra-bright red LED indicating strips offering 360º visibility.
- Drift compensation functionality ensures detector sensitivity is automatically calibrated to suit prevailing conditions and/or increased contamination levels allowing a greater than 8 year life-span.
- Incorporates a heat and smoke sensor making it deal for detecting a wide range of fires whilst also reducing false alarms.
- Compatible with our ActiV C4408D diode, C4408 non-diode and C4408R relay bases.
|Static response temperature
|Alarm reset voltage
|Product dimensions (mm)
|Construction & finish
|Intertek Third Party Approval Certificate – ActiV Detectors to EN54-5/7
|EU CPR Certificate of Conformity – ActiV Fire Detector Range (CoC)
|EU Declaration of Conformity – ActiV Fire Detectors (DoC)
|EU Declaration of Performance – ActiV Fire Detectors (DoP)
|UKCA CPR Certificate of Conformity – ActiV Fire Detector Range (CoC)
|UKCA Declaration of Conformity – ActiV Fire Detectors (DoC)
|UKCA Declaration of Performance – ActiV Fire Detectors (DoP)