ActiV Conventional Hi-Output W-2.75-9 Wall VAD c/w Voice Sounder (deep base)
- Provides ‘W-2.75-9’ rated light distribution when wall mounted (min. 0.4 lux over a 2.75 x 9m cuboid area). Can also be used as a W-4-4 VAD.
- Superb sound intelligibility.
- Choose from two evacuation voice messages and four evacuation alarm tones (your selected evacuation message will be preceded by the selected tone).
- Three selectable VAD flash rates (0.5Hz, 1Hz, OFF)
- Alarm Current at 30Vdc = 17mA (0.5Hz) or 24mA (1Hz)
- Alarm Current at 18Vdc = 18.5mA (0.5Hz) or 30mA (1Hz)
- IP33C rated.
- Manufactured in the UK by C-TEC.
|VAD category & coverage|
|Flash rate & colour|
|Nominal SPL (Sound Pressure Level)|
|Product dimensions (mm)|
VAD coverage (with multiplication factors applied)
VAD coverage depends on factors such as ambient light and viewing angle (direct or indirect). The table below summarises how the coverage of the BF447C/CC/DR increases or decreases based on these factors. To use the table, calculate the lux level of the area requiring coverage, determine whether the viewing angle will be direct or indirect then read off the coverage in the relevant column. For further information refer to our VAD System Design Guide, downloadable from the Documentation tab below.
|Lux level in area requiring coverage||Direct Viewing||Indirect Viewing|
|000-101 lux||14.30m H x 46.80m W||4.95m H x 16.2m W|
|101-200 lux||12.10m H x 39.60m W||4.67m H x 15.3m W|
|201-300 lux||8.80m H x 28.80m W||3.85m H x 12.6m W|
|301-400 lux||6.32m H x 20.70m W||3.30m H x 10.8m W|
|401-500 lux||4.95m H x 14.40m W||2.75m H x 9m W|
|501-600 lux||3.57m H x 11.7m W||2.47m H x 8.1m W|
|601-700 lux||2.75m H x 9.0m W||1.92m H x 6.3m W|
|701-800 lux||1.90m H x 6.3W||1.65m H x 5.4m W|