CFP Standard 4 Zone Conventional Fire Alarm Panel
Certified to EN54 parts 2, 4 and 13, C-TEC’s CFP 4 zone conventional fire alarm panel offers an array of user and installer-friendly features at a very competitive price.
Supplied in an attractive flush or surface mountable plastic enclosure, it includes two detector zones, four conventional sounder circuits, class change and alert inputs, on-board fire and fault relays and combined keypad/keyswitch entry.
A wide range of engineering functions are also provided including selectable zone delays, coincidence and non-latching zone facilities. Comprehensive test and fault finding facilities are also provided.
Optional repeaters and relay expansion boards also available.
- Third-party certified to EN54 parts 2 and 4 by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB) and EN54 part 13 certified by Kiwa Telefication.
- Intuitive user-friendly interface with colour-coded buttons and combined keypad/keyswitch entry.
- Manufactured by C-TEC in the UK.
- Four detector zone circuits.
- Four conventional sounder circuits.
- Integral 1.5A EN54-4/A2 compliant switch mode PSU.
- Wide range of engineering functions including zone test, coincidence, zone delay and non-latching zones.
- Two on-board relays (Fire and Fault).
- Two open-collector outputs (Remote and Reset).
- ‘Class change’ and alert inputs.
- Installer-friendly design.
- Attractive flush or surface mountable plastic lid and enclosure – no bezel required.
- Low 25mA quiescent current.
- Multiple indicators.
- System expansion connections provided for up to eight two-wire repeaters (one CFP761 network card required per system), optional CFP relay boards and optional EN54-13 compliant sounder circuit boards.
- Space for two x 12V 3.3Ah VRLA batteries.
- Fully compatible with C-TEC’s ActiV fire detectors, sounders and visual alarm devices.
|Mains rated current|
|Internal power supply|
|Total output current limited to|
|Max battery size and type|
|No. of detector zone circuits|
|Call point resistor value|
|Max. devices per detector zone|
|No. of conventional sounder circuits|
|EOL resistor value|
|Max. sounder output current|
|Open collector outputs|
|Engineer (AL3) functions|
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|
CFP Standard Fire Panel Engineers Manual – DFU7004010
CFP Fire Panel User Manual – DFU7001020
How to put a CFP Panel into Walk Test Mode – DFU0000702
How to Disable/Enable a CFP Fire Panel’s Functions – DFU0000704
Connecting multiple CFP Fire Panels – DFU7002137
|LPCB Third Party Approval Certificate – CFP, XFP & ZFP Fire Panels to EN54-2/4||1.19 MB||Download|
|KIWA Third Party Approval Certificate – CFP Fire Panels and ActiV Devices to EN54-13 (Systems Approval)||131.16 KB||Download|
|EU CPR Certificate of Conformity – CFP Standard Fire Panels (CoC)||184.99 KB||Download|
|EU Declaration of Conformity – CFP Fire Panels (DoC)||205.07 KB||Download|
|EU Declaration of Performance – CFP Standard Fire Panels (DoP)||176.32 KB||Download|
|UKCA CPR Certificate of Conformity – CFP Standard Fire Panels (CoC)||191.79 KB||Download|
|UKCA Declaration of Conformity – CFP Fire Panels (DoC)||160.58 KB||Download|
|UKCA Declaration of Performance – CFP Standard Fire Panels (DoP)||341.18 KB||Download|