Remote Status Unit, Surface
- Designed to connect to the RS485 terminals on an EP203 Automatic Extinguisher Panel to provide remote system status indication via a 128 x 64 pixel LCD status display.
- Also includes a pull-down manual release button, a mode (auto/manual) keyswitch and a wide range of system status indicators.
- Three monitored input connections (Hold, Abort and Mode).
- Max. 8 remote status units per EP203 panel.
- Flush remote status units (EP210F) and weather proof enclosures (BF359/1) also available.
Three: (1) Hold; (2) Abort; (3) Mode. A 6k8 EOL resistor must be fitted across the terminals of the last device on each monitored input circuit. Unused circuits must have the 6k8 resistor fitted a
Gen. fire; Fire Zones (x3); Gen. disablement; Hold; 1st Stage Output; 2nd Stage Output; Release Imminent (x2); Exting. Released; Abort; Gen. Fault; Man. Only; Man/Auto.
Extinguishant release (housed in yellow casing); Operation keyswitch (Manual only or Manual & Auto).
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|
RS485; Max. 8 remote status units (any mix) per EP203; Four wire connection (2 power, 2 data); Daisy-chain wiring.
Dimensions & Mounting Information
|Product dimensions:||160 W x 240 H x 51 D mm. Designed for surface mounting only.|