- A surface or flush mounting hold or abort button designed to connect to an EP203 automatic extinguisher panel to provide a means of delaying or cancelling the extinguishant release sequence.
- Comprises a 35mm black back box, yellow lid and green push button.
- Supplied with two branding label options (‘Extinguishant Hold Off’ and ‘Extinguishant Abort’).
- Actual operation depends on wiring configuration (if hold and abort functions are required, at least two EP215 buttons will be needed).
- IP24 rated (indoor use only).
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|