24V Isolated Failsafe Monitoring Unit
- Allows I/O devices that may not be compatible with the PSU failure requirements of BS 7273-4 Cat A to comply.
- Is supplied on a single gang plate with an onboard isolating End of Line Unit (EOL) and normally energised 24V 3A rated relay.
- Provides failsafe operation per BS 7273-4 Cat A, B & C requirements for all compatible I/O units.
- Provides failsafe operation per BS 7273-4 Cat A B & C requirements for multiple coincidental loop failures (sometimes required in a specification above and beyond the requirements of BS 7273-4) for all compatible I/O units.
- Accommodates I/O units sited inside or outside the 24V Aux enclosure (I/O units sited remotely require a BF390 EOL unit to maintain the failsafe function).
- Provides complete galvanic isolation between the fire alarm system and the door release system.
- Provides (where allowed) failsafe manual door release monitoring to BS 7273-4 Cat A utilising a single T&E cable for multiple manual operating points such as free swing doors.
- Click here for Wiring Diagrams & Tech Specs.
- Ask for a copy of our Engineering Note on BS 7273-4 detailing what the standard does and does not require.
Energised indicator off indicates the BF391’s relay is in its de-energised, door released state., Energised indicator when lit green confirms the door release system is in its normal, door retained, energised state., Off/Fault indicator confirms the I/O unit has entered the door release state or there is a short or open circuit fault on the monitored wiring., Will also flag the flag the complete failure of the fire alarm system.
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|