4 Zone Sounder Circuit Extender Kit
- Provides four extra conventional sounder circuits with open and short circuit fault monitoring.
- Compatible with most manufacturers’ fire alarm control panels.
- Supplied on a double gang plate.
- Basic connection requires four wires: 24 VDC, 0V, Sounder –Ve & Sounder +Ve.
- Sounder -Ve & Sounder +Ve can be connected at the host panel or any convenient point on a sounder circuit (DO NOT SPUR). 24 VDC and 0V can be derived from the host panel or, alternatively, from an external PSU.
- If connecting the FF502P to a C-TEC fire panel only three input control wires are required (Sounder -Ve is not required as our conventional panels have a common 0V rail).
- Fits on standard UK 25mm flush or surface mount back boxes.
|No. of conventional sounder circuits|
|EOL resistor value|
|Max. sounder output current|
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|