Single Gang Locking Jack Socket for BF320
- Can be used in conjunction with a BF320 vibrating pillow pad to warn the hearing impaired of a potential fire alarm or evacuation alert condition.
- Compatible with all C-TEC fire alarm and evacuation alert systems.
- Locking mini-XLR connector and plug arrangement helps prevent accidental pillow pad removal.
- Line monitored for disconnection via an internal 6k8Ω end of line resistor (selectable at the BF320JP).
- Selectable 6K8 (pillow pad) or 27K (jack socket) end of line monitoring options for fire alarm or evacuation alert system use.
- Can be used on systems with a 10-30V DC voltage range
- Fits on a standard UK 25mm back box.
- Supersedes our old BF364 jack socket.
Connects across a conventional fire alarm system's 24V DC sounder circuit or across the circuits of a CA737 Four Way Flat Interface Unit on a C-TEC Evacuation Alert System.
|Product dimensions (mm)|
86 W x 86 H x D 15mm. Can be mounted on a standard UK 25mm single gang flush or surface back box.
|Construction & finish|
On a C-TEC Evac-Alert System, power for the BF320JP should be derived from a mains powered CA737 Four Way Flat Interface Unit. See instructions for end of line monitoring options.