EFP1 Single Zone Conventional Fire Alarm Panel
- Installer-friendly design.
- Robust metal enclosure with heavy-duty base connections.
- One conventional Zone circuit
- Two conventional Sounder circuits.
- Separate indicators for open & short circuit fault, sounder fault and battery/power supply fault.
- Non-latching class change sounder output, latching fire & non-latching fault outputs (via optional expansion loom).
- Short circuit=fire facility (pre-1980 BS, no resistors in call points, selectable on a zone by zone basis).
- Multi-lingual variants (subject to quantities).
- Space for 2 x 12V 2.3Ah VRLA batteries.
- Compatible with virtually all known conventional fire detectors including C-TEC’s ActiV range.
- Designed to comply with BS 5839-4 (this panel in not compliant with EN54-2/4 and should NOT be used in new UK or European installations).
Designed to comply with the requirements of BS5839-4 (for head-out monitoring use 1 x BF378M module on the EFP1's zone circuit).
|Internal power supply|
|Total output current limited to|
40mA (with no mains supply, detector and sounder EOLs fitted, no other loads supplied by panel).
|Max battery size and type|
|No. of detector zone circuits|
|Call point resistor value|
|Max. devices per detector zone|
20 detectors (max. detector current 2mA). No limit for manual call points.
|No. of conventional sounder circuits|
|EOL resistor value|
|Max. sounder output current|
|Open collector outputs|
Mains on; Zone Fire; Zone Fault; Sounder Fault; Battery/PSU Fault; O/C Zone Fault; S/C Zone Fault.
External (keyswitch activated): Reset; Silence Alarm/Fault Sounders; Evacuate. Internal: Revert to S/C equals Fire.
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|
Dimensions & Mounting Information
|Product dimensions:||271 W x 200 H x D 70mm. Designed for surface mounting only.|