MFP 8 Zone Conventional Fire Alarm Panel (expandable to 12 zones)
- Microprocessor based design.
- Robust metal enclosure c/w lift off lid & heavy-duty base connections.
- 8 conventional Zone circuits (expandable to 12).
- 4 conventional Sounder circuits.
- Separate indicators for open circuit, short circuit, head-out, sounder & battery/power supply faults.
- Non-latching class change sounder input, latching fire & non-latching fault outputs (via expansion loom).
- Zone selectable short circuit=fire facility (pre-1980 BS, no resistors in call points).
- Up to 8 two-wire Repeaters per Main panel.
- Multi-lingual variants (subject to quantities).
- Space for 2 x 12V 3.2Ah VRLA batteries.
- Compatible with virtually all known conventional fire detectors including C-TEC’s ActiV range.
- Designed to comply with BS 5839-4 (this panel in not compliant with EN54-2/4 and should NOT be used in new UK or European installations).
Dimensions & Mounting Information
|Product dimensions:||405 W x 267 H x 92 D mm.|
|FF385 bezel available for semi-flush mounting.|