Brushed Stainless Steel Disabled Refuge Outstation, flush
- An attractive Type B disabled refuge outstation.
- Stylishly finished in high-guality, brushed stainless steel.
- Suitable for use with C-TEC’s SigTEL disabled refuge / emergency voice communication system.
- Allows anyone located in a disabled refuge area to communicate with a SigTEL Master Controller at the touch of a button (and vice versa).
- Offers true duplex speech.
- Features a ‘Push to Call or Answer’ button, a ‘Call in Progress’ LED, buzzer, microphone and loudspeaker.
- Includes connections for an optional induction loop system and a general-purpose open collector output that closes on activation of the unit.
- Meets and exceeds the requirements of BS 5839-9 when correctly installed.
Dimensions & Mounting Information
|Product dimensions:||160 W x 240 H x 53 D mm. Designed for flush mounting only.|
|Hole required for flush mounting:||156 W x 232 H x 51mm D approx (no bezel required)|