Red Fire Telephone Outstation c/w Handset (key lockable)
- An attractive Type A fire telephone outstation c/w telephone-style handset.
- Supplied in a durable ‘lift key’ lockable red steel case.
- Ideal for use in fire telephone and stadium marshalling applications.
- Allows stewards and fire marshals to communicate with a SigTEL Master Controller (and vice versa).
- Facilitates reliable two-way communication in a fire emergency between a permanently manned control room and key points of a site.
- True duplex speech.
- Can be surface mounted using a T-BEZ302 bezel.
- Meets and exceeds the requirements of BS 5839-9 when correctly installed.
Facilitates compliance with BS5839-9 when correctly installed.
11V DC derived from a compatible SigTEL Master Controller (drops to 6 V DC when in use).
|Open collector outputs|
When the operator in the control room calls the outstation, a pulsed ringing tone sounds at the outstation.
Lift-key lock mechanism (a lift lock key must be issued by the person responsible for the system to all relevant personnel); Telephone-style handset (lift to answer or make a call).
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|
Microphone frequency response 250 Hz to 5 kHz ±3 dB; Loudspeaker frequency response 250 Hz to 4 kHz ±3 dB.
Dimensions & Mounting Information
|Product dimensions:||202 W x 278 H x 100 D mm. Designed for surface mounting.|
|Hole required for optional semi-flush mounting:||TBC. Requires a T-BEZ301 bezel.|