Roaming Mk2 Fire Telephone Handset
- A portable fire telephone handset designed for use in conjunction with a series of EVC301/JP Jack Plates on compatible SigTEL emergency voice communication systems.
- Includes a flexible 1.5m coiled lead c/w a 1/4” jack plug.
- When plugged into an EVC301/JP Jack Plate (not supplied) the handset will call the SigTEL master controller from where a two-way speech channel can be opened and instructions communicated.
- Multiple jack plates can be connected to a single SigTEL Master Controller line in stairwells, etc.
- Designed for use in regions where roaming handsets are accepted (typically the Far and Middle East). UK standard BS5839-9 DOES NOT allow the use of these devices.
- Facilitates reliable two-way communication in an emergency between a permanently manned control room and key points of a site.
- Picture shows handset and jack plate (not supplied).
|Product dimensions (mm)|
BIM Drawing (REVIT)