Single Gang Jack Plate for EVC401/PH
- A single gang jack plate designed for use in conjunction with an EVC401/JPH portable fire telephone handset on compatible SigTEL emergency voice communication systems.
- Can be mounted on 25mm UK flush or surface single gang back box.
- When the handset (not supplied) is plugged into the Jack Plate it will call the SigTEL master controller from where a two-way speech channel can be opened and instructions communicated.
- Multiple jack plates can be connected to a single SigTEL Master Controller line in stairwells, etc.
- Designed for use in regions where roaming handsets are accepted (typically the Far and Middle East). UK standard BS5839-9 DOES NOT allow the use of these devices.
- Facilitates reliable two-way communication in an emergency between a permanently manned control room and key points of a site.
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|
BIM Drawing (REVIT)