Hush-Pro Fire Level 1 Mini I/O Module
- A miniature I/O Module specifically designed for use with a Hush-Pro domestic fire alarm system.
- Can be used to (1) activate a third-party device when there is a Fire Level 1 Alarm on a Hush-Pro System and/or (2) to trigger a Fire Level 1 Alarm on a Hush-Pro system when a third-party device activates.
- Includes an onboard, bi-directional, short-circuit isolator, a monitored switch input, a changeover relay and fire LED outputs.
- Supplied with a 7-way ribbon cable (150 mm length), 7-way terminal block, trigger resistor and EOL resistor.
- Measures 65mm x 60 mm x 20 mm so it can fit into equipment with limited space.
- HP735 Fire Level 2 Mini I/O units also available.
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|
Video overview of our Hush Pro solution
|LPCB Third Party Approval Certificate – CAST & Hush-Pro I/O Modules etc to EN54-17/18||196.38 KB||Download|
|EU CPR Certificate of Conformity – CA734, HP734 & HP735 Mini I/O Module (CoC)||187.71 KB||Download|
|EU Declaration of Conformity – Hush-Pro I/O Modules (DoC)||201.74 KB||Download|
|EU Declaration of Performance – Hush-Pro I/O Modules (DoP)||95.16 KB||Download|
|UKCA CPR Certificate of Conformity – CA734, HP734 & HP735 Mini I/O Module (CoC)||192.46 KB||Download|
|UKCA Declaration of Conformity – Hush-Pro I/O Modules (DoC)||162.25 KB||Download|
|UKCA Declaration of Performance – Hush-Pro I/O Modules (DoP)||342.74 KB||Download|