Hush-Pro 92dB(A) Base Sounder & VAD
- A high-quality base sounder/visual alarm device for use with C-TEC’s HP508 Hush-Pro BS5839-6 Grade C Controller.
- 92dB(A) sound output.
- Certified to EN54-3, 23 & 17 by the LPCB.
- 460µA-12.5mA quiescent current.
- 14.5mA alarm current (VAD lit, sounder on max).
- White ceiling fixing plate & detector spur wires included for optional connection to a Hush-Pro detector/base allowing it to be used as part of stacked sounder/VAD/detector/base combination.
- Optional BF330CTLIDW white or BF330CTLIDR red cap available for stand-alone use.
- IP21C rated.
- Up to 16 field devices (detectors, sounders and/or I/O units) per Controller.
Designed to be ceiling mounted – either stand-alone with a red or white cap or as part of a stacked Sounder/VAD/Detector Base combination.
|VAD category & coverage|
|Flash rate & colour|
|Nominal SPL (Sound Pressure Level)|
92dB(A) on evacuation (Fire Level 2) tone. See notes for tone details.
Polling (green LED) & Short Circuit Isolator Active (amber LED).
|Product dimensions (mm)|
122mm diameter x 46mm deep (not including optional CAST detector and base).
Evacuation (Fire Level 2) tone: 610Hz for 0.5s, 810Hz for 0.5s. Local (Fire Level 1) tone: 500-1200Hz, slow whoop, for 3.5s on, 0.5s off.
|LPCB Third Party Approval Certificate – CAST, Hush-Pro & XP95/Discovery Sounders to EN54-3/17||234.18 KB||Download|
|EU CPR Certificate of Conformity – CA456A/W & HP456A/W Base Sounder VAD (CoC)||189.34 KB||Download|
|EU Declaration of Conformity – Hush-Pro Base Sounder VADs (DoC)||256.16 KB||Download|
|EU Declaration of Performance – Hush-Pro Base Sounder VADs (DoP)||109.14 KB||Download|
|UKCA CPR Certificate of Conformity – CA456A/W & HP456A/W Base Sounder VAD (CoC)||196.10 KB||Download|
|UKCA Declaration of Conformity – Hush-Pro Base Sounder VADs (DoC)||161.66 KB||Download|
|UKCA Declaration of Performance – Hush-Pro Base Sounder VADs (DoP)||364.14 KB||Download|