‘EVAC-ALERT’ Evacuation Alert Panel (in C-TEC cabinet)
- Designed for areas with low risks of vandalism such as secure or manned reception areas.
- Can be configured so its evacuation switches are not active until enabled by an external secure switch.
- Supplied as a 2 loop 8 zone panel expandable to 48 zones & 4 loops using add-on parts.
- Enclosure features a heavy duty external door with metal hinges & 2 secure cam locks.
- Can accommodate up to 38Ah batteries.
- Internal features include bright LED indicators, easy-to-operate evacuation toggle switches and a concealed but intuitive maintenance interface.
- Firefighter controls FULLY compliant with the requirements of BS 8629.
- Can be connected to self-testing evacuation alert sounders, visual indicators & vibrating pillow pads.
- Powered by C-TEC’s powerful ‘CAST’ protocol & compatible with our ENVISION data management software.
- Customisable ‘slide-in’ floor/zone labelling system.
- BF321 Evacuation Alert Panel Mains Keyswitch also available – allows the Mains supply to the panel to be switched on or off in accordance with BS 5839-1.
- For unmanned, less secure areas our EAP 2-4 Loop C-TEC Gerda variants may be more appropriate.
|Mains rated current|
|Internal power supply|
|Total output current limited to|
|Battery charge capacity|
|Max battery size and type|
|No. of loop drivers|
|Max. loop output current|
|Max. loop length|
|Max. addressable devices per loop|
|Graphics interface/diagnostics connection|
|Construction & finish|
|1 Loop Variants|
|2 Loop Variants|
|4 Loop Variants|
|6 Loop Variants|
|8 Loop Variants|