‘EVAC-ALERT’ Evacuation Alert Panel to BS 8629 (in GERDA cabinet)
- A BS 8629 compliant evacuation alert panel ideal for use by firefighters in high-rise residential buildings to evacuate all or part of the building in an emergency.
- Housed in s robust vandal-resistant cabinet to STS 205 & EN 1303.
- Bright LED indicators, easy-to-operate evacuation toggle switches & a concealed maintenance interface.
- Firefighter controls FULLY compliant with BS 8629.
- Reliable hard-wired technology (for C-TEC’s position on using wireless devices as part of an evacuation alert system/system of last resort click here).
- Can be connected to self-testing evacuation alert sounders, visual indicators & vibrating pillow pads.
- Powered by C-TEC’s powerful ‘CAST’ protocol & compatible with our ENVISION data management software.
- Customisable ‘slide-in’ floor/zone labelling system.
- BF321 Evacuation Alert Panel Mains Keyswitch also available – allows the Mains supply to the panel to be switched on or off in accordance with BS 5839-1.
- For areas that are manned and/or not prone to vandalism, our EAP/CA/EA panel (supplied in a robust C-TEC cabinet) may be of interest.
Your EVAC-ALERT control panel will require a combination of the following items.
|EAP2/8/CA/CHASSIS||8 Zone 2 Loop EVAC-ALERT Panel Chassis c/w 5A PSU, CAST Protocol. Requires EAPBOX.|
|EAPBOX||‘Gerda’ Cabinet to house EAP2/8/CA/CHASSIS. Custom F&RS area specific ‘N’ security key required.|
|EAP02LOOP/CA||Loop card, provides two extra CAST protocol loops. Max. one per EAP2/8/CA/CHASSIS|
|EAP8SWITCH||Additional 8 Way Switch & Indicator Zone card. Max. 5 additional Zone cards per EAP2/8/CA/CHASSIS|
|Mains rated current|
|Internal power supply|
|Total output current limited to|
|Battery charge capacity|
|Max battery size and type|
|No. of loop drivers|
|Max. loop output current|
|Max. loop length|
|Max. addressable devices per loop|
|Graphics interface/diagnostics connection|
|Construction & finish|
|EVAC-ALERT Evacuation Alert Systems Brochure – DML0550000||5.27 MB||Download|
|EACIE Engineers Manual – DFU5030020||5.67 MB||Download|
|EACIE User Manual/Log Book – DFU5030070||1.19 MB||Download|
|EU Declaration of Conformity – EVAC-ALERT Panels (DoC)||119.43 KB||Download|
|EVAC-ALERT Evacuation Alert System Consultants Specification – Microsoft Word Document||26.44 KB||Download|
Dimensions & Mounting Information
|Product dimensions (approx):||741 W x 700 h x 200 D mm. Weight 60kg (without batteries).|