Self testing 100dB Evacuation Alert sounder, white
- Designed for use on a C-TEC CAST-powered EVAC-ALERT system.
- Self-testing functionality means access to a flat is only required when a fault is detected.
- Emits a clear, concise and recognisable evacuation alarm tone.
- Impressive 100dBA sound output at 1m.
- Low 5.5mA alarm current.
- IP21C rated.
- Complies with EN54-3.
- Reliable hard-wired technology (for C-TEC’s position on using wireless devices as part of an evacuation alert system / system of last resort click here).
- Red version also available (order code BF430C/EA/SR).