Single-Way Flat Interface
- A loop-powered single way flat interface for use on a C-TEC EVAC-ALERT system.
- Can control one or more evacuation alert devices located inside a flat.
- Reliable hard-wired technology (for C-TEC’s position on wireless devices click here).
- Compatible with the self-test facility on C-TEC’s BF430/EA and BF433C/EA range of self-testing evacuation alert devices.
- Provides one open & short circuit fault monitored conventional sounder circuit (faults are indicated on the CA736 and reported back to the host EVAC-ALERT panel).
- Mounts on a standard UK 35mm double gang back box outside the flat for BS 8629 Clause 8 compliance.
- 50mA alarm current – can power up to 8 evacuation alert sounders (most sites require only one alert sounder so this allows additional alert devices to be connected, e.g. for the hard of hearing).
- Polling, Sounder Circuit Active and Input Fault indicators.
- On-board short circuit loop isolator.
- 4 Way Flat Interfaces with increased power options also available.
Compatible with C-TEC's CAST powered EVAC-ALERT evacuation alert panels.
Active (Lit Red): sounder circuit activated; Polling (Flashing Red): communication check with the panel; Sounder Fault (Lit Yellow): fault detected on the sounder circuit.
|Product dimensions (mm)|
147 W x 87H x 22 D mm. Can be mounted on a standard 35mm UK flush or surface double gang back box.
|Construction & finish|
ABS Polycarbonate plate with a 200 micron two-tone grey velvet polyester label with red and white detailing.