4-8 Way Flat Interface
- A loop-powered 4-8 way flat interface for use on a C-TEC EVAC-ALERT system.
- Supplied as a 4 circuit unit extendable to 8 using a CA737PCB.
- Provides 4 or 8 monitored 12.5mA sounder circuits to power up to 2 self-testing evacuation alert sounders per flat.
- Includes space and connections for an optional fully monitored auxiliary 24V 1A CA737PSU to power additional visual indicators and/or vibrating pillow pads.
- Includes an onboard short circuit loop isolator
- Uses one loop address per 4 sounder circuits
- Sounder circuit test facility per circuit
- The most practical and flexible device interfacing method for most new and refurb installations, the unit is ideally mounted in a riser on each floor
- Maintains the independent open & short circuit monitoring of all sounder circuits.
- Reliable hard-wired technology (for C-TEC’s position on wireless devices click here).
Compatible with C-TEC's CAST powered EVAC-ALERT evacuation alert panels.
|No. of conventional sounder circuits|
Max. 12.5mA per circuit (optional 24V 1A CA737PSU available to boost alarm current across all circuits)
Active (Lit Red): sounder circuit activated; Polling (Flashing Red): communication check with the panel; Fault (Lit Yellow): fault detected on the sounder circuit and/or fault on aux. PSU (if conne
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|