1.2m2 Double Gang Fixed Counter Induction Loop System
- Ideal for banks, post offices, small meeting rooms, reception desks, ticket booths and any other application requiring restricted or small area coverage.
- Requires no specialist audio experience or connectors – can be fitted by any competent electrician.
- Space-saving double-gang wall-mounting amplifier fits standard UK 25mm back boxes (requires fixed mains wiring).
- Omni-directional AMT microphone (supplied) plugs directly into the 3.5mm socket on the amplifier’s front.
- Line/outreach socket also provided (max 3 outreach plates per system).
- User-adjustable mic. sensitivity and engineer-adjustable loop drive and input level controls.
Wall-mounting (requires fixed mains wiring and a 25mm back box).
The general requirement for the 230V a.c. Mains supply to the ML1 is fixed wiring, using 3 core cables of not less than 1mm2 fed from an isolating switched fused spur, fused at 3A.
|Max battery size and type|
1 x 3.5mm remote mic. socket; 1 x Line/Outreach socket (max. 3 Outreach plates per ML1).
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|
Dimensions & Mounting Information
|Product dimensions:||143 W x 83 H x 32 D mm.|
|Back box requirements:||Mounts on a standard UK 25mm flush or surface double gang back box|