1.2m2 Wall-Mounting Counter Hearing Loop System
- Everything you need to create a high-quality fixed hearing loop system for a counter, desktop or ticket booth.
- Ideal for banks, post offices, reception desks, ticket offices and any other area requiring person to person coverage.
- PDA103 amplifier includes a 3.5mm microphone input (for use with the AMT microphone supplied), a line level input and an ‘outreach’ socket
- Metal compensation control helps improve intelligibility in rooms with high metal content.
- Adjustable mic, line level and ‘outreach’ controls.
- Drive (level) control allows the amplifier’s output stage to be set-up to suit the exact characteristics of the application.
- State-of-the-art audio processor features an automatic gain control which compensates for poor microphone techniques and helps suppress loud noises, hisses & clicks
- Limit, Peak, Loop Fault and Power On indicators
- Designed to be wall-mounted using the keyholes provided
- Exceeds the requirements of BS7594 & EN60118-4 when correctly installed
Plugtop mains lead supplied. Rated supply voltage: 110 to 240Va.c. @ 50/60Hz; Rated power consumption: 18W PSU.
|Max battery size and type|
1 x 3.5mm remote mic. socket; 1 x 3.5mm stereo jack line level socket, 1 x Outreach socket.
Mic; Line; Outreach; Metal Compensation (all individually adjustable) and Loop Drive (Level).
Mic (3.5mm mono jack socket); Line (3.5mm stereo jack socket); Outreach (4-way pluggable screw terminal; DC in; Loop (2-way pluggable screw terminal).
|Product dimensions (mm)|
W 135 x H 130 x D 35mm (amplifier only); W 340 x H 250 x D 73mm (kit box).
|Construction & finish|
PDA103 amplifier; PL1/PSU1 plugtop power supply; AMT microphone; TX2 pre-formed counter loop; ‘Hearing Loop Fitted’ sticker.
Dimensions & Mounting Information
|Amplifier dimensions:||135 W x 130 H x 35 D mm. Designed to be wall mounted using the keyholes provided.|