1.2m2 Wall-Mounting Counter Hearing Loop System
- Everything you need to create a high-quality fixed hearing loop system for a counter, desktop or ticket booth.
- Ideal for banks, post offices, reception desks, ticket offices and any other area requiring person to person coverage.
- PDA103 amplifier includes a 3.5mm microphone input (for use with the AMT microphone supplied), a line level input and an ‘outreach’ socket
- Metal compensation control helps improve intelligibility in rooms with high metal content.
- Adjustable mic, line level and ‘outreach’ controls.
- Drive (level) control allows the amplifier’s output stage to be set-up to suit the exact characteristics of the application.
- State-of-the-art audio processor features an automatic gain control which compensates for poor microphone techniques and helps suppress loud noises, hisses & clicks
- Limit, Peak, Loop Fault and Power On indicators
- Designed to be wall-mounted using the keyholes provided
- Exceeds the requirements of BS7594 & EN60118-4 when correctly installed
|Max battery size and type|
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|
Dimensions & Mounting Information
|Amplifier dimensions:||135 W x 130 H x 35 D mm. Designed to be wall mounted using the keyholes provided.|