0.5mm2 Insulated Flat Copper Foil Tape
- A 100m reel of 0.5mm2 insulated flat copper foil tape.
- Ideal for use as a floor ‘loop’ under light duty carpets in audio-frequency induction loop systems.
- Protective tape (order code TAPE) is also required to hold the cable down and reduce the likelihood of damage.
- Connect to an AFILS amplifier using solder or a 1A ‘choc’ block.
- To determine the best loop cable for a particular application or room size download our AFILS loop calculator from our Software & Apps page. Guidance on loop cable postion can be found in our Guide to Induction Loop Systems available via the Documentation tab below.
- Single core loop cable is also available.
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|
The chemical elements of some self-levelling floor compounds can react with the plastic covering of copper foil tape. Before installing under such a compound, check for adverse reactions by testing