1.2m2 Self-Contained Hearing Loop System for use with disabled refuge, door entry & intercom help points
- A self-contained hearing loop system specifically designed to integrate with disabled refuge, door entry and intercom help points.
- Helps satisfy the accessibility and integrated loop requirements of the Equality Act and the 2018 revision of BS 8300.
- Housed in an attractive surface-mounting IP65 rated enclosure for use in indoor or outdoor areas.
- Supplied with a plugtop power supply (if no plug socket is available, replace with an appropriate 110-240Vac @ 50/60Hz Mains power supply – see instructions for further details).
- Adjustable controls allow the amplifier’s input and output stages to be set to suit the exact characteristics of the application.
- State-of-the-art audio processor helps suppress loud noises, hisses & clicks
- Includes internal Limit, Peak, Loop Fault and Power On indicators
- Exceeds the requirements of PD IEC TR 63079, BS7594 & EN60118-4 when correctly installed.
|Max battery size and type
|Product dimensions (mm)
|Construction & finish