200m2 Place of Worship Hearing Loop Kit
- Includes a PDA200E hearing loop amplifier, AML lectern microphone, APJ 3.5mm jack input plate, APL line level audio input plate and 2 x 6m of Belden cable.
- Ideal for creating a high quality hearing loop system for a place of worship.
- Wall-mountable PDA200E amplifier capable of driving a perimeter loop of up to 200m2.
- Internal drive, level and metal compensation controls.
- Two balanced / unbalanced line level inputs.
- One microphone input with 12V phantom power for electret microphones.
- Full compatibility with the Outreach plate audio input extension system.
- Fully compliant with BS EN 60118-4 when correctly installed.
- Loop cable not included – use our LOOP2W 1mm2 cable or download our AFILS loop calculator from our Software & Apps page for more precise recommendations.
1 Microphone and 2 x Line/Outreach screw connectors (on PDA200E).
Input level; loop current meter (peak 3, 2, 1); compression; power on.
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|
PDA200E 200m2 heaing loop amplifier; AML lectern microphone, APJ 3.5mm jack input plate and APL line level audio input plate; 2 x 6m Belden cable; Loop Fitted sticker. Loop cable IS NOT included.
Dimensions & Mounting Information
|PDA200E Product Dimensions:||271 W x 200 H x 77 D mm. Designed to be surface mounted on a wall.|
|APJ & APL Product Dimensions:||85 W x 85 H x 15 D mm. Mount on standard UK 25mm flush or surface single gang back boxes.|
BIM models of the PDA200E, APJ and APL can be downloaded from our PDA200E, APJ and APL product pages.