200m2 Waiting Room Hearing Loop Kit
- Includes a PDA200E hearing loop amplifier and APL line level audio input plate (for connecting to a paging system) and 6m of Belden cable.
- Ideal for creating a high quality hearing loop system for a waiting room.
- Wall-mountable PDA200E amplifier capable of driving a perimeter loop of up to 200m2.
- Internal drive, level and metal compensation controls.
- Two balanced / unbalanced line level inputs.
- One microphone input with 12V phantom power for electret microphones.
- Full compatibility with the Outreach plate audio input extension system.
- Fully compliant with BS EN 60118-4 when correctly installed.
- Loop cable not included – our LOOP2W 1mm2 cable is suitable for most applications. If in doubt contact our technical department for advice.
|Product dimensions (mm)
|Construction & finish
Dimensions & Mounting Information
|PDA200E Product Dimensions:
|271 W x 200 H x 77 D mm. Designed to be surface mounted on a wall.
|APL Product Dimensions:
|85 W x 85 H x 15 D mm. Mount on standard UK 25mm flush or surface single gang back boxes.
BIM models of the PDA200E and APL can be downloaded from our PDA200E and APL product pages.