200m2 Wall-Mounting Phase-Array Hearing Loop Amplifier
- A new wall-mounting 2 x 3.25A phase-array hearing loop amplifier ideal for use in areas up to 200m2.
- Intuitive LED interface allows simple set-up of input levels, output current, phantom power and metal compensation.
- 1 XLR mic input, 1 XLR line input and 1 outreach connector.
- Anti-tamper lock function.
- Class D output stage for maximum efficiency.
- Superior audio processing and powerful CPU provide life-like speech and first class music reproduction.
- Fault relay & LED indicators provide clear indication of operation and fault status.
- Industry leading dual action automatic gain control compensates for poor microphone technique.
- Line level output for recording or daisy-chaining multiple units to cover larger areas.
Wall-mounting (requires a permanent 5A fused spur connection to Mains).
2 x 3.25A loop drive current @ 1 Ohm; Loop output volage 14V.
|Max battery size and type|
1 x XLR mic input with switchable 12V phantom power, 1 x XLR line input, 1 x Outreach connector and 1 x Optical TOS Link connector.
VU Meter (shows the amplitude of the audio); HOT! (lit if the output stage is getting hot); FAULT1 / FAULT2 (lit if loop 1 or loop 2 has shut down because of overheating or excessive current; POWER
Line Input, Microphone, 12V Phantom, Outreach, Metal Comp, Loop Drive 1, Loop Drive 2, Phase Shift.
Mic (3-way pluggable); Line In (3-way connectors); Loop (4 way connector); Outreach (4-way pluggable connector); Line Out (3-way pluggable connector); Fault Relay (3-way pluggable connector); 230Va
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|