1000m2 Wall-Mounting Hearing Loop Amplifier
- A new wall-mounting 11A hearing loop amplifier ideal for use in areas up to 1000m2.
- Intuitive LED interface allows simple set-up of input levels, output current, phantom power & metal compensation
- 1 XLR mic input, 1 XLR line input and 1 outreach connector.
- Class D output stage for maximum efficiency.
- Superior audio processing and powerful CPU provide life-like speech and first class music reproduction.
- Fault relay & LED indicators provide clear indication of operation and fault status.
- Industry leading dual action automatic gain control compensates for poor microphone technique.
- Line level output for recording or daisy-chaining multiple units to cover larger areas.
- Complies with EN62368-1 (Safety requirements for audio/video, information and communication technology equipment).
Wall-mounting (requires a permanent 5A fused spur connection to Mains).
|Max battery size and type|
1 x XLR mic input with switchable 12V phantom power, 1 x XLR line input and 1 x Outreach connector.
LED display with level, peak and limit indicators, Mic, 12V, Line, Metal, Outreach, Lock, Loop, Fault, Hot and Power Indicators.
Line Input, Microphone, 12V Phantom, Outreach, Metal Comp, Loop Drive.
Mic (3-way pluggable); Line In (3-way connectors); Loop (4 way connector); Outreach (4-way pluggable connector); Line Out (3-way pluggable connector); Fault Relay (3-way pluggable connector); 230Va
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|