50m2 Small Room Hearing Loop System (tie/desk mic version)
- Everything you need to create a high quality hearing loop system for a room up to 50m2 (7m x 7m).
- Ideal for small meeting rooms, council chambers, doctors’ surgeries, etc.
- PDA103 amplifier includes a 3.5mm microphone input (for connecting the tie/desk mic. supplied), a line level input and an ‘outreach’ socket.
- Metal compensation control helps improve intelligibility in rooms with high metal content
- Adjustable mic, line level and ‘outreach’ controls.
- Drive (level) control allows the amplifier’s output stage to be set-up to suit the exact characteristics of the application.
- State-of-the-art audio processor features an automatic gain control which compensates for poor microphone techniques and helps suppress loud noises, hisses and clicks.
- Limit, Peak, Loop Fault and Power On indicators,
- Designed to be wall-mounted using the keyholes provided.
- Exceeds the requirements of BS7594 and EN60118-4 when correctly installed.
Plugtop mains lead supplied. Rated supply voltage: 110 to 240Va.c. @ 50/60Hz; Rated power consumption: 18W PSU.
|Max battery size and type|
1 x 3.5mm remote mic. socket; 1 x 3.5mm line level socket; 1 x Outreach socket.
Mic; Line; Outreach; Metal Compensation (all individually adjustable) and Loop Drive (Level).
Mic (3.5mm mono jack socket); Line (3.5mm stereo jack socket); Outreach (4-way pluggable screw terminal; DC in; Loop (2-way pluggable screw terminal).
|Product dimensions (mm)|
W 135 x H 130 x D 35mm (amplifier only); W 340 x H 250 x D 73mm (kit box).
|Construction & finish|
PDA103 amplifier; PL1/PSU1 plugtop power supply; AMT microphone; 40m loop cable; ‘Hearing Loop Fitted’ sticker.
Dimensions & Mounting Information
|Amplifier dimensions:||135 W x 130 H x 35 D mm. Designed to be wall mounted using the keyholes provided.|