50m2 Small Room Hearing Loop System (tie/desk mic version)
- Everything you need to create a high quality hearing loop system for a room up to 50m2 (7m x 7m).
- Ideal for small meeting rooms, council chambers, doctors’ surgeries, etc.
- PDA103 amplifier includes a 3.5mm microphone input (for connecting the tie/desk mic. supplied), a line level input and an ‘outreach’ socket.
- Metal compensation control helps improve intelligibility in rooms with high metal content
- Adjustable mic, line level and ‘outreach’ controls.
- Drive (level) control allows the amplifier’s output stage to be set-up to suit the exact characteristics of the application.
- State-of-the-art audio processor features an automatic gain control which compensates for poor microphone techniques and helps suppress loud noises, hisses and clicks.
- Limit, Peak, Loop Fault and Power On indicators,
- Designed to be wall-mounted using the keyholes provided.
- Exceeds the requirements of BS7594 and EN60118-4 when correctly installed.
|Max battery size and type|
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|
Dimensions & Mounting Information
|Amplifier dimensions:||135 W x 130 H x 35 D mm. Designed to be wall mounted using the keyholes provided.|