XFP 1 Loop 16 Zone Addressable Fire Panel (XP95/Discovery protocol)
C-TEC’s XFP single loop 16 zone addressable fire alarm panel offers high performance at a very competitive price.
LPCB certified to EN54 parts 2 & 4, it is supplied in an attractive flush or surface mountable plastic enclosure, offers combined keypad or keyswitch entry to Access Levels 2 and 3 and is compatible with Apollo’s XP95/Discovery protocol.
Ideal for use in small stand-alone applications or in larger applications due to its ability to sit on network of up to 8 XFP master panels, it is one of Europe’s best-selling entry-level addressable fire panels.
Packed full of engineering features – some of which are not available on more expensive alternatives (see feature list below) – the XFP501E/X is also fully compatible with C-TEC’s Hush Button fire alarm solution and its new range of EN54 certified addressable sounders and VADs.
- Third-party certified to EN54-2/4 by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB).
- Compatibility with Apollo’s XP95/Discovery protocol.
- Two independently programmable conventional sounder circuits.
- Two programmable inputs.
- A fault output relay and three programmable relay outputs with voltage free changeover contacts.
- A selection of zone dependency/coincidence functions.
- A day/night (building occupied/unoccupied) function.
- An investigation delay period function.
- Phased evacuation facility.
- An alarm counter that records how many times the panel has been in alarm state.
- Powerful short circuit protected loop drivers, capable of supporting up to 40 loop powered 10mA sounders per loop.
- An integral EN54-4/A2 switch mode power supply.
- Adjustable contamination levels.
- Earth fault monitoring.
- Combined keypad / keyswitch entry to Access Levels 2 and 3.
- 999 event monitoring.
- An intuitive Windows based upload-download PC program.
- Up to eight XFP main panels (any variant) can be connected onto a two-wire RS485 non-redundant network. Alternatively, up to eight XFP repeaters can be connected to any non-networked main panel.
|Mains rated current|
|Internal power supply|
|Total output current limited to|
|Max battery size and type|
|No. of loop drivers|
|Max. loop output current|
|Max. loop length|
|Max. addressable devices per loop|
|No. of conventional sounder circuits|
|EOL resistor value|
|Max. sounder output current|
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|
XFP Apollo/Hochiki Single Loop 16 Zone Fire Panel Engineering Manual – DFU1200510
XFP Apollo/Hochiki Fire Panel User Manual – DFU2000510
XFP Apollo/Hochiki Fire Panel Quick Start Guide – DFU2200533
XFP Apollo/Hochiki Addressable Fire Alarm Panel Brochure – DML0535000
App Note – How to set an Input Output Unit up on an XFP Fire Panel – DFU0000242
|LPCB Third Party Approval Certificate – CFP, XFP & ZFP Fire Panels to EN54-2/4||1.19 MB||Download|
|EU CPR Certificate of Conformity – XFP501E/X Fire Panel (CoC)||256.52 KB||Download|
|EU Declaration of Conformity – XFP XP95/Discovery & XFP Hochiki Fire Panels (DoC)||204.81 KB||Download|
|EU Declaration of Performance – XFP XP95/Discovery Fire Panels (DoP)||175.23 KB||Download|
|UKCA CPR Certificate of Conformity – XFP501E/X Fire Panel (CoC)||195.28 KB||Download|
|UKCA Declaration of Conformity – XFP XP95/Discovery & XFP Hochiki Fire Panels (DoC)||160.71 KB||Download|
|UKCA Declaration of Performance – XFP XP95/Discovery Fire Panels (DoP)||340.79 KB||Download|
Dimensions & Mounting Information
|Product dimensions:||380 W x 235 H x 96 D mm.|
|Hole required for flush mounting:||367 W x 220 H x 75 D mm. No bezel required.|