XFP 2 Loop 32 Zone Addressable Fire Panel (C-TEC CAST protocol)
C-TEC’s tried and trusted XFP two loop 32 zone addressable fire panel – now available with C-TEC’s own CAST digital fire alarm system protocol and fully certified to EN54 parts 2, 4 & 13.
With two powerful 40V 450mA loop drivers allowing the connection of up to 255 CAST devices per loop, the installation of a robust, feature-packed addressable fire detection and alarm system has never been easier.
Always thought of the XFP as an entry-level fire panel? Think again. Thanks to CAST’s high speed data transmission and two speedy soft addressing options (automaic via the panel or manually via a handheld programmer/device tester), it is undoubtedly one of the most powerful two loop fire panels around. This, and its ability to sit on a network of up to 8 XFP master panels, makes it ideal for use in small to medium sized stand-alone applications and larger, more sophisticated installations alike.
For a full list of features download our new CAST XFP BROCHURE.
‘CAST’ is the world’s most-advanced ‘distributed intelligence’ fire alarm system protocol. Conceived, designed and realised by C-TEC as part of a five-year, multi-million pound project, it involved the creation of a powerful proprietary communication protocol (C-TEC Addressable System Technology, CAST) and multiple control panels & field devices. Key features include:
• 255 devices per loop.
• Autonomous decision-making for faster response times.
• Multiple type codes.
• 40V loop drive voltage.
• Two ‘soft’ addressing options – automatic via the panel or manual via a powerful handheld programmer.
• Powerful multi-level addressing facilitates easy device addition and swapped device identification.
• Volumes, tones & detector modes can be changed at compatible panels.
• High-speed data transmission and robust data transfer.
• Provides geographical location of short and open circuit faults (a short circuit isolator is included as standard in every CAST field device).
• Replace device function.
• Programmable multi-function status LED.
• Future seamless integration with other CAST life safety systems reducing energy, servicing, installation and repair costs.
• ENVISION Enabled – fully compliant with our new ENVISION Cloud-based Fire ‘IoT’ Remote Access, System Test and Site Management software package.
• Designed and manufactured in the UK.
• Certified to EN54-2/4 by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB) and EN54-13 by Kiwa Telefication.
• Two independently programmable conventional sounder circuits.
• Two programmable inputs.
• A fault output relay and three programmable relay outputs with voltage free changeover contacts.
• A selection of zone dependency/coincidence functions.
• A day/night (building occupied/unoccupied) function.
• An investigation delay period function.
• Phased evacuation facility.
• An alarm counter that records how many times the panel has been in alarm state.
• Powerful short circuit protected loop drivers.
• An integral EN54-4/A2 switch mode.
• Adjustable contamination levels.
• Earth fault monitoring.
• Combined keypad / keyswitch entry to Access Levels 2 and 3.
• 500 event monitoring.
• An intuitive Windows based upload-download PC program.
• Up to eight XFP main panels (any variant) can be connected onto a two-wire RS485 non-redundant network. Alternatively, up to eight XFP repeaters can be connected to any non-networked main panel.
|LPCB Third Party Approval Certificate – CFP, XFP & ZFP Fire Panels to EN54-2/4||1.19 MB||Download|
|KIWA Third Party Approval Certificate – XFP & ZFP CAST Fire Panels and CAST Devices to EN54-13 (Systems Approval)||130.87 KB||Download|
|EU CPR Certificate of Conformity – CAST XFP502/CA Fire Panel (CoC)||189.86 KB||Download|
|EU Declaration of Conformity – XFP CAST Fire Panels (DoC)||73.02 KB||Download|
|EU Declaration of Performance – CAST XFP501/CA & CAST XFP502/CA Fire Panels (DoP)||178.67 KB||Download|
|UKCA CPR Certificate of Conformity – CAST XFP502/CA Fire Panel (CoC)||196.29 KB||Download|
|UKCA Declaration of Conformity – XFP CAST Fire Panels (DoC)||160.71 KB||Download|
|UKCA Declaration of Performance – CAST XFP501/CA & CAST XFP502/CA Fire Panels (DoP)||414.15 KB||Download|