An update on the latest developments at C-TEC
The global supply situation has made the past year a difficult time for manufacturing companies everywhere. Here at C-TEC, due to our extensive range of products, dealing with component shortages, increased raw material costs and a rising demand for our equipment has presented lots of challenges.
Throughout this period, as well as working hard to improve things in the short-term, behind the scenes we have been making changes to future-proof our business so we are fit and ready for the years ahead.
We wanted to share with you some of the things we have been doing, which have included:-
- Doubling the value of our raw material stock to make us less susceptible to potential future supply issues.
- Increasing our staffing levels so we now employ 210 people compared to 140 people twelve months ago to accommodate the increasing demand for our products.
- Expanding and up-skilling our Engineering Team by employing additional process and continuous improvement engineers.
- Commencing work on adding an extra 3,800 sq.ft. of space to our shop floor in readiness for more new staff and machinery arriving.
- Investing over £1.2m on a new automated inspection machine, new wave solder machine and an additional state-of-the-art surface mount assembly line, all of which will be up and running by Q4 2022.
- Restructuring our external and internal sales teams to suit the way business is being conducted post-pandemic, again with the needs of our customers at the forefront of our minds.
We hope this gives you confidence that C-TEC is addressing the issues it has faced and that you remain ‘Safe with C-TEC’.
We will keep you updated on all of the above via our ebulletins (click here to subscribe) and social media channels.
Finally, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support.