SigTEL 4 Line Master Controller
- Ideal for disabled refuge, fire telephone and stadium marshalling applications.
- Allows operators to communicate with up to four disabled refuge or fire telephone outstations.
- Recently upgraded to include a semi-recessed, less obtrusive handset.
- Improved networking capability allow systems of up to 224 lines to be created with optional/additional desk unit control.
- Backlit LCD and unique ‘auto-learn’ facility allows fast system set up.
- Can be semi-flush mounted using an EVC385 bezel.
- Operation can be maintained for 24 hours (standby) and 3 hours (in use) using 2 x 12V 7 Ahr batteries.
- Easily interfaced to NC951 accessible toilet alarms, PDA range hearing loop systems, strobes, CCTV activation relays, etc.
|Mains rated current|
|Internal power supply|
|Total output current limited to|
|Max battery size and type|
|No. of lines|
|Open collector outputs|
|Engineer (AL3) functions|
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|