OnPoint Through-Counter Speech Transfer System
- A powerful bidirectional “through-counter” window intercom system that helps make ticket counters, reception desks and other areas with a perspex or glazed screen more accessible.
- Allows social distancing to be maintained by making conversations easier for all people, including those wearing masks.
- Offers “full duplex” sound quality.
- Can be easily paired to a PDA103C or ML1 hearing loop amplifier allowing the audio signal to be broadcast directly to a compatible hearing aid.
- Three different ‘scene’ settings (noisy/standard/quiet)
- Analog output allows conversations to be optionally recorded (additional equipment required)
- DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
Network status, intercom on, voice broadcast on, recording on.
Voice broadcast, intercom and recording buttons (recording requires additional equipment).
|Product dimensions (mm)|
160 L x 95 W x 40 H mm (operators' interface base), 300mm H x 10 W mm (gooseneck mic), 90mm diameter x 30mm H (end user speaker).
|Construction & finish|