ZFP Compact Controller (Surface). CAST protocol
- An optional CAST ZFP network device that can be used as a traditional but compact repeater panel with added functionality.
- Includes a Z41 Touchscreen Control Module and ZHN ‘Hi-Net’ multi-path fault-tolerant network PCB.
- Housed in an stylish surface mounting plastic enclosure measuring just 214mm x 178mm x 70mm.
- Can be used to an enhance a building’s reception area and access points (locate your main ZFP panels out of sight and let our ZFP Compact Controllers add a touch of class to your surroundings).
- Full Access Level 2 functionality (silence, disable, reset, etc).
- Requires a separate EN54-4 boxed PSU such as C-TEC’s BF360-24 1A 24V boxed PSU.
- Up to 64 Compact Controllers can be connected to a ZFP network (each controller classed as 1 network node).
- Vertical and horizontal alignment plates (ZMBOXAL & ZMBOXAS) also available.
Requires a separate EN54-4 PSU such as C-TEC's BF360-24 1.5A 24V boxed PSU.
Full-colour 480 x 272 pixel touchscreen; 16 LEDS (11 reserved for mandatory EN54 indicators).
Interactive touchscreen with menu sensitive buttons; 1 x keyswitch allowing direct access to Access Level 2. Keyswitch requires S-KEY fire panel key.
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|
Up to 64 ZFP Compact Controllers can be connected to a ZFP 'Hi-Net' Network. See Instructions for further details.
Dimensions & Mounting Information
|Product dimensions:||214 W x 178 H x 70 D mm. Surface mounting.|
|Horizontal (NCBOXAS) and vertical (NCBOXAL) alignment plates are available for applications where you wish to locate a Compact Controller alongside a 20, 40 or 100 Zone ZFP Indicator Module. |