CAST Mini I/O Unit
- LPCB certified to EN54-17 & 18 and Kiwa Telefication certified to EN54-13.
- Includes a switch monitor, signal relay and onboard loop isolator.
- 7mA typical alarm current (1mA typical quiescent current) @ 22-40V DC.
- Four plastic tabs for surface or panel mounting.
- Includes a 1A 30V DC volt-free changeover relay. Can also switch 0.3A @125V AC.
- Offers Switch +Ve, –Ve, LED +V, –Ve and changeover relay connections
- Future header pin offers expansion opportunities for peripheral I/O devices.
‘CAST’ is the world’s most-advanced ‘distributed intelligence’ fire alarm system protocol. Conceived, designed and realised by C-TEC as part of a five-year, multi-million pound project, it involved the creation of a powerful proprietary communication protocol (C-TEC Addressable System Technology, CAST) and multiple control panels & field devices. Now available to purchase, its key features include:
• 255 devices per loop.
• Autonomous decision-making for faster response times.
• Multiple type codes.
• 40V loop drive voltage.
• Two ‘soft’ addressing options – automatic via the panel or manual via a powerful handheld programmer.
• Powerful multi-level addressing facilitates easy device addition and swapped device identification.
• Multiple functionality at a single address (integrated devices) – coming soon.
• Volumes, tones & detector modes can be changed at compatible panels.
• High-speed data transmission and robust data transfer.
• Intrinsically EN54-13 compliant.
• Provides geographical location of short and open circuit faults (a short circuit isolator is included as standard in every CAST field device).
• Replace device function.
• Future seamless integration with other CAST life safety systems reducing energy, servicing, installation and repair costs.
• Designed and manufactured in the UK.
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|
|LPCB Third Party Approval Certificate – CAST & Hush-Pro I/O Modules etc to EN54-17/18||196.38 KB||Download|
|KIWA Third Party Approval Certificate – XFP & ZFP CAST Fire Panels and CAST Devices to EN54-13 (Systems Approval)||130.87 KB||Download|
|EU CPR Certificate of Conformity – CAST CA734 (CoC)||187.71 KB||Download|
|EU Declaration of Conformity – CAST Input/Output Units (DoC)||74.24 KB||Download|
|EU Declaration of Performance – CAST Input/Output Units (DoP)||172.37 KB||Download|