CAST Mini I/O Unit
- LPCB certified to EN54-17 & 18 and Kiwa Telefication certified to EN54-13.
- Includes a switch monitor, signal relay and onboard loop isolator.
- 7mA typical alarm current (1mA typical quiescent current) @ 22-40V DC.
- Four plastic tabs for surface or panel mounting.
- Includes a 1A 30V DC volt-free changeover relay. Can also switch 0.3A @125V AC.
- Offers Switch +Ve, –Ve, LED +V, –Ve and changeover relay connections
- Future header pin offers expansion opportunities for peripheral I/O devices.
‘CAST’ is the world’s most-advanced ‘distributed intelligence’ fire alarm system protocol. Conceived, designed and realised by C-TEC as part of a five-year, multi-million pound project, it involved the creation of a powerful proprietary communication protocol (C-TEC Addressable System Technology, CAST) and multiple control panels & field devices. Now available to purchase, its key features include:
• 255 devices per loop.
• Autonomous decision-making for faster response times.
• Multiple type codes.
• 40V loop drive voltage.
• Two ‘soft’ addressing options – automatic via the panel or manual via a powerful handheld programmer.
• Powerful multi-level addressing facilitates easy device addition and swapped device identification.
• Multiple functionality at a single address (integrated devices) – coming soon.
• Volumes, tones & detector modes can be changed at compatible panels.
• High-speed data transmission and robust data transfer.
• Intrinsically EN54-13 compliant.
• Provides geographical location of short and open circuit faults (a short circuit isolator is included as standard in every CAST field device).
• Replace device function.
• Future seamless integration with other CAST life safety systems reducing energy, servicing, installation and repair costs.
• Designed and manufactured in the UK.
LPCB certified to EN54-17 & 18 and Kiwa Telefication certified to EN54-13.
Compatible with C-TEC's XFP/ZFP CAST Addressable Fire Panels.
One volt-free single pole changeover relay rated at 1A @ 30V DC (or 0.3A @ 125V AC). Non-monitored. Clean contact.
One monitored input that can be set to operate as: (1) a single zone monitor to support up to 20 ActiV detectors and 10 MCPs or (2) a monitored normally-open switch, triggered by a 470R.
Single Red (Relay Active & Polling); Single Yellow (Monitored Input Fault).
|Product dimensions (mm)|
65 W x 65H x 20 D mm (excluding terminal block & ribbon cable). Ribbon cable is 150 mm length.
|Construction & finish|
|LPCB Third Party Approval Certificate – CAST & Hush-Pro I/O Modules etc to EN54-17/18||196.38 KB||Download|
|KIWA Third Party Approval Certificate – XFP & ZFP CAST Fire Panels and CAST Devices to EN54-13 (Systems Approval)||130.87 KB||Download|
|EU CPR Certificate of Conformity – CA734, HP734 & HP735 Mini I/O Module (CoC)||187.71 KB||Download|
|EU Declaration of Conformity – CAST Input/Output Units (DoC)||74.24 KB||Download|
|EU Declaration of Performance – CAST Mini I/O Unit (DoP)||172.88 KB||Download|
|UKCA CPR Certificate of Conformity – CA734, HP734 & HP735 Mini I/O Module (CoC)||192.46 KB||Download|
|UKCA Declaration of Conformity – CAST Input/Output Units (DoC)||161.30 KB||Download|
|UKCA Declaration of Performance – CAST Mini I/O Unit (DoP)||339.76 KB||Download|